Ramana's Whitelist Application

Ramana

So, adventurer, what is your name? Ramana

Do you have any travel companions you'd like to bring along, friend? Nope!

Hm, how old are you, friend? I, er, need it for the form here. 16

How did you find out about this voyage, anyhow? Shared with me by a friend. However, they do not want their information shared and I will respect that.

Alright, we have some rules set about for the voyage ahead. To make sure you understand them, please recite them to me. We don't want any funny business, after all! Roleplaying is the act of experiencing a fictional world through the eyes of a fictional character, playing as if you yourself were that character. Powergaming can be described as attempting to control aspects of the game that your character would not realistically be able to control, such as interpreting the actions of another character. Metagaming is when the player uses information obtained through OOC activity in an RP situation.

Now that we've gone over the rules of the vessel, are there any that stick out to you? Under the roleplay rules, rule six is very much appreciated! Especially as a minor, it can be hard to find servers that are in any way appropriate. Rules against in-game ERP are a great way to make a more comfortable environment for all!

Out of curiosity, what is your ancestry? Though I fear they may be too in-depth to be the race for my own character, I find the Elementarii to be incredibly exquisite! The idea of these mystical, elemental beings being playable by the average player and not just the well-experienced staff team is quite unusual and I like it!

What is it that interests you, friend? It's rare to find RP servers with their own holidays implemented. I'm absolutely in love with the idea of 'Harvest of Pragma' and all its accompanying activities, especially the midnight lanterns event.

Would you mind regaling me with a tale while we wait for the workers to take care of this form? You enter a tavern where you see a large Tang-Nijoni man arm-wrestling a large raven haired human female. You hear the cries of two Smallfolke barking out to the crowd '10 glimmers to challenge the Tang-Nijoni...100 glimmers if you win.' Choose your actions carefully, traveler…

Put in an answer as though you are roleplaying. Be sure to include emotes and dialogue if applicable! This section needs to be at least a paragraph in length. Be sure to answer questions like, "Who, what, when, where, why, and how?" You may want to reference the lore as well. The young man's eyes widen as they fall upon the scene before him. Without taking a second moment to consider the consequences of his actions, Kian's hand is deep in his worn satchel, fishing out his pouch. "I'll challenge! I'll pay!" The small, insignificant man bleats through the crowd. Voices dampen as they fall upon the wee Virya lad. And then... laughter! Kian's face reddens with embarrassment beneath patches of coarse fur as the entire tavern roars with hysterics. "You're naught but a speck!" the large Tang-Nijoni taunts. Dusted hooves click across the tavern floor as Kian approaches the table where the beastly creature sat. Paying his admission, the Virya sits silently before his opponent and sets up his hand. The laughter dies down as the surrounding crowd realizes the situation. "He's going to be /crushed/." Mutters a nearby voice. Kian's ear twitches. His hand is taken by the Tang-Nijoni's and the countdown begins. "3.. 2.. 1.. GO!" One of the Smallfolke yells. Near instantly, the larger hand is slammed against the wooden table, Kian jumping from his seat in triumph! "But- But- HOW?!" One of the Smallfolke screeches. Leaving his opponent hunched over in his seat, nearly crying, Kian snatches his prize and runs without another word! Little did anyone besides Kian and the Tang-Njioni know, this wee goat Virya's hooves were awfully effective when used against the crotch of one's enemy!

3Euphoria3

Staff member
Whitelist Team
Pending.png
Hey Traveler! Don't think we've forgotten about you, currently Inkwells whitelists are on pause. But don't worry! We're working on getting everything up and running so the server can be the best it can be for you! Please reply down below with your discord and we'll have one of our whitelist team contact you once your application is processed!

Thank you for your patience! -
Inkwell Staff