Lulu_x3's Whitelist Application

Lulu_x3

So, adventurer, what is your name? Lulu_x3

Do you have any travel companions you'd like to bring along, friend? no.

Hm, how old are you, friend? I, er, need it for the form here. 22

How did you find out about this voyage, anyhow? Scouring the Planet Minecraft serverlist.

Alright, we have some rules set about for the voyage ahead. To make sure you understand them, please recite them to me. We don't want any funny business, after all!

- Roleplay: Narrating or pretending to be a character other than yourself with a person or group of other people.
- Powergaming: Taking agency from another player by assuming everything done onto them is successful without the ability for them to respon.
- Metagaming: Using information/knowledge that your character would not have access canonically to yours and your character's advantage. More simply; a character knowing things they're not meant to and without justification.

Now that we've gone over the rules of the vessel, are there any that stick out to you? Modshopping, haven't seen a rule like that before, so it took me a minute to decipher what it meant. It's intuitive and I see the benefits. 🤷‍♀️

Out of curiosity, what is your ancestry? Probably a Spring Elf, I want to play a riches to rags noble woman from Amrun, it seems to be the most ovbious choice, as when I looked through the geography it was the only mention of "Highborn" people that I saw, admittedly I might not of been thorough.

What is it that interests you, friend? I like the Smallfolke, specifically the Autumn ones, though I can't think of a concept for a character. What I like about them specifically is the tone, feels whimsical or fun and definitely less serious than a more gritty setting. I think it's really cute and I get that kind of vibe in other parts of the lore too, even if that's not necessarily a theme/ overarching tone I'm interested in, some of the lore is really fun and it made me smile.

Would you mind regaling me with a tale while we wait for the workers to take care of this form? You are lost in a forest, a vast and chilling breeze washes over you. However, out of the corner of your eyes you spot a flickering of light. You are faced with a decision to either travel towards the direction of the light, or turn away. Should you decide to go towards the light a gathered group of bandits plotting by torchlight would be seen. What do you do?

Put in an answer as though you are roleplaying. Be sure to include emotes and dialogue if applicable! This section needs to be at least a paragraph in length. Be sure to answer questions like, "Who, what, when, where, why, and how?" You may want to reference the lore as well. On the verge of giving up, a young woman, split from her carriage and lost in the woods, noticed a light in the distance accompanied by the far away cackle and laughter of men. Desperate for any kind of assistance the young woman headed towards the light grateful she wasn't alone. With the company of men coming into view and the light identified as torchlight, she begun to overhear mean gossip ranted by the men, it was off putting but the promise of dinner or even just a helping hand drew her further towards. While approaching the mean gossip would become immoral plotting and braggery of crime and the idea dinner started to seem not all that worth it. Now afraid for her own safety the young woman turned around and quickly went back the way she came nervously covering her tracks in a haphazard manner, attacking foots prints with a stick trying and picking up twigs she may of stepped along the way and throwing them into the bushes, her heart sunk as she made way, the reality of a spending a night in a cold and lonely forest full bandits was setting in; she was terrified...

Last edited:

3Euphoria3

Staff member
Whitelist Team
Pending.png
Hey Traveler! Don't think we've forgotten about you, currently Inkwells whitelists are on pause. But don't worry! We're working on getting everything up and running so the server can be the best it can be for you! Please reply down below with your discord and we'll have one of our whitelist team contact you once your application is processed!

Thank you for your patience! -
Inkwell Staff