Ironcraft101's Whitelist Application

ironcraft

So, adventurer, what is your name? Ironcraft101

Do you have any travel companions you'd like to bring along, friend? no

Hm, how old are you, friend? I, er, need it for the form here. 16

How did you find out about this voyage, anyhow? my friend sent me the link

Alright, we have some rules set about for the voyage ahead. To make sure you understand them, please recite them to me. We don't want any funny business, after all! roleplay is the act of playing a character that is similar or very different to yourself, powergaming is about making yourself unkillable or close to it, metagaming is using real world knowledge or out of character knowledge

Now that we've gone over the rules of the vessel, are there any that stick out to you? i once worked on a server myself so i like the modshopping rule

Out of curiosity, what is your ancestry? tang-sukoni (dual-blooded) the idea of being able to switch interested me aswell as the demon like nature of the race

What is it that interests you, friend? i want to explore the world and experience it with my friends

Would you mind regaling me with a tale while we wait for the workers to take care of this form? While travelling overseas, a terrible storm breaks out, steering the ship you’re traveling on astray and splintering it against the rocky shore of a small island by the mainland. As you awaken, you find your only means of travel destroyed, and all that were accompanying you on your voyage deceased. What are your next moves, traveler?

Put in an answer as though you are roleplaying. Be sure to include emotes and dialogue if applicable! This section needs to be at least a paragraph in length. Be sure to answer questions like, "Who, what, when, where, why, and how?" You may want to reference the lore as well. i am a youthful tang-sukoni named Rex Ferro, 16 years old and 6 foot tall. wanting to get away from my family and explore the world i may be somewhat naive. I stowaway on a boat but unknown to me my older brother named Rigel follows me and after sailing for a while a storm breaks out. Me and my brother and a new friend named Velo Livingstone get trapped on an island together. We are the only ones to survive and manage to escape and make our way to a new place for adventure.

3Euphoria3

Staff member
Whitelist Team
Pending.png

Hey Traveler! Don't think we've forgotten about you, currently Inkwells whitelists are on pause. But don't worry! We're working on getting everything up and running so the server can be the best it can be for you! Please reply down below with your discord and we'll have one of our whitelist team contact you once your application is processed!

Thank you for your patience! -
Inkwell Staff