Pending Evening, merchant! My name is Elapser.'s Whitelist Application

Elapser

So, adventurer, what is your name? Evening, merchant! My name is Elapser.

Do you have any travel companions you'd like to bring along, friend? I don't.

Hm, how old are you, friend? I, er, need it for the form here. 18

How did you find out about this voyage, anyhow? From another weary old traveler, they told me of this voyage! T'was someone by the names of... Lionfiles & 3Euphoria3.

Alright, we have some rules set about for the voyage ahead. To make sure you understand them, please recite them to me. We don't want any funny business, after all! In my old eyes, I see roleplay as an immersive and fictional experience where you act out being someone and grow as a character. To powergame is to abuse abilities, misuse cooldowns, force unfair standards/situations to your advantage, and all the like! It is bad. Metagaming is using the information you know in real life and giving it to your character, letting them know something they would not know and breaking immersion.

Now that we've gone over the rules of the vessel, are there any that stick out to you? Nope! They are straightforward.

Out of curiosity, what is your ancestry? The fey-born, Elves. They've always been a people of mythical interest.

What is it that interests you, friend? The deathly sort, Undead. It's always a trope I enjoy and seeing it here interests me.

Would you mind regaling me with a tale while we wait for the workers to take care of this form? A farming community is going through a drought. They want to irrigate some water from a stream/lake running from the nearby forest. This would likely upset a lot of the forest and perhaps some beings that live in it, especially the spirits who protect the forest. You have been hired to assist in the matter, what would you advise?

Put in an answer as though you are roleplaying. Be sure to include emotes and dialogue if applicable! This section needs to be at least a paragraph in length. Be sure to answer questions like, "Who, what, when, where, why, and how?" You may want to reference the lore as well. Well, fifty-fifty. It's always best to start with diplomacy, so try and talk to the Spirits and other forest dwellers to get permission to use portions of their water! If that fails, you must do what you need to in order to survive. Raise the torches and blades and start to clear the forest of any that would oppose, or die trying.

Ghiojo

Staff member
Team Leader
Mechanics Team
Custom Item Team
Whitelist Team
Mechanics Master

Pending:

Woah there adventurer! You’re not quite ready to sail for Beltrass just yet, there are some checks we have to carry out to make sure you’re sailing for the right destination!

Our cabin crew would like to ask you to carry out the following:
- The captain would leave out a soft chuckle "Oh please, Friend, there has to be something that you find interesting in there"
- When we ask you about what rules stand out, we ask mainly because we want to know that you've read them by giving a bit of small feedback or thoughts regarding any rule. You can pick any of them!

Once you have made these amendments, we can get you on your way to the sandy shores of Beltrass!
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask one of our crew members, they’ll be sure to help you get your request for passage in tip-top shape!​