DrGahora's Whitelist Application

DrGahora

So, adventurer, what is your name? DrGahora

Do you have any travel companions you'd like to bring along, friend? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Hm, how old are you, friend? I, er, need it for the form here. 22

How did you find out about this voyage, anyhow? Panini, Trash_Panda and myself where looking for MCRP servers and found this one... Well Panini found it and told us about it. I am not certain how they found this particular one.

Alright, we have some rules set about for the voyage ahead. To make sure you understand them, please recite them to me. We don't want any funny business, after all! Roleplay is a sort of acting that is taken on by the player to pursue a character. The character is a separate entity from the actor/player and thus has separate knowledge, experiences, and sometimes personalities. The character should be played by the player/actor using only the character's knowledge and experience the different world through said character. This is part of what makes RP fun, the chances to explore a different world from the one you (player/actor) resides in. Care should be taken to stay IRP as much as possible and to keep the RP progression healthy and interesting.

Now that we've gone over the rules of the vessel, are there any that stick out to you? Controversial Topics. Does this rule apply to in game chat, discord chat, voice channels, and forum posts? If so where exactly is the line drawn on this topic, as I have heard an seen things on the server that make me wonder how far this rule actually applies (I don't plan to break it, just curious as to how it works)

Out of curiosity, what is your ancestry? Smallfolke: Renarde (Autumn)

What is it that interests you, friend? I like the diversity in your high-fantasy setting, different flora and fauna as well as the freedom allowed to the players by the server/staff.

Would you mind regaling me with a tale while we wait for the workers to take care of this form? You reach a small pond, deep and clear, which glows with the soft blue light of magic. At the bottom are various skulls of animals and beings. At the same time you come to the realization that none look like victims of violence you hear a song being sung by a warbly feminine voice, almost like they were trying to sing while drinking water, the woman is seemingly drowning at the bottom of the pond. What do you do?

Put in an answer as though you are roleplaying. Be sure to include emotes and dialogue if applicable! This section needs to be at least a paragraph in length. Be sure to answer questions like, "Who, what, when, where, why, and how?" You may want to reference the lore as well. *Clerity would stop to think about the situation for a bit of time, lightly kicking rocks with her feet as she paces back and forth under the hot sun.*
*Making up her mind, she would approach the forest to try and speak with the spirits that live there. Hopeful in finding a solution that could be beneficial to both groups.*
"Spirits old and young, great and small, please come forth and head my words. Please aid these people in their time of need, accept their gifts and offerings and gift to them life to their withered crops and water on their parched earth!" *Clerity would call out into the shaded woods and hear the wind whisper between the leaves and the cries of the birds and insects halt as the tranquility was pierced by her calls.*
*She then sits to wait for anyone to appear and speak with herm hoping that a peaceful agreement could come of the situation rather than one that requires steel and a heavy heart.*

_Ac0rn_

Scourge of the Seas
Staff member
View attachment 198

Hey Traveler! Don't think we've forgotten about you, currently Inkwells whitelists are on pause. But don't worry! We're working on getting everything up and running so the server can be the best it can be for you! Please reply down below with your discord and we'll have one of our whitelist team contact you once your application is processed!

Thank you for your patience! - Inkwell Staff