CutePonyo's Whitelist Application

CutePonyo

So, adventurer, what is your name? CutePonyo

Do you have any travel companions you'd like to bring along, friend? WittlePonyo, ItzPonyo, PonyoLovezHam (More I forgot the names)

Hm, how old are you, friend? I, er, need it for the form here. 19

How did you find out about this voyage, anyhow? From a Player named Matt or M4tth3w_C4lt#2038

Alright, we have some rules set about for the voyage ahead. To make sure you understand them, please recite them to me. We don't want any funny business, after all! Roleplay: Roleplaying is the use of becoming a character that is not you. For example, like an Actor/Actress will play a characters that allows them to be someone their not. This can vary from the person playing a Monster, Creature, Human, Elf Etc

Powergaming: Powergaming is the use of forcing an action onto a character this for example. Ex: Little Timmy Shoves Jackie down the stairs causing her knee to break

Metagaming is the use of being in knowledge from outside into a Roleplay this can be an example. Ex: Timmy learns that King Richerson has passed away in OOC and begins to inform everyone IRP that he has passed without having any knowledge of it

Now that we've gone over the rules of the vessel, are there any that stick out to you? Within the Roleplay Rules, I liked Rule #9 Animals/Pets/Companions: This stuck out to me like a needle in a haystack because of the differentness. Majority of servers will not put time or efforts into Companions as majority dont care for them. I love the fact that they function in their one way. One being the fact that opposite (opponents) cannot harm companions this allows people to actually have a friend amongst them.

Out of curiosity, what is your ancestry? Draca (Yolhard): I chose this race because of the structure I want to build my character. Yolhard also known as the Body or The Mighty amongst the Draca clan. They specialize in Strength & Tankiness things I want tp be great in with this character.

What is it that interests you, friend? I love how everything feels so Magical. Now this may seem weird since of course playing in a Fantasy server everything will feel Magical. However, a server like this is very different each race has its own benefits. Each race has its own uniqueness which I love. It's not like 5 races to choose which tends to become boring. Everything is spread out and allows me to be whomever Ill like.

Would you mind regaling me with a tale while we wait for the workers to take care of this form? You reach a small pond, deep and clear, which glows with the soft blue light of magic. At the bottom are various skulls of animals and beings. At the same time you come to the realization that none look like victims of violence you hear a song being sung by a warbly feminine voice, almost like they were trying to sing while drinking water, the woman is seemingly drowning at the bottom of the pond. What do you do?

Put in an answer as though you are roleplaying. Be sure to include emotes and dialogue if applicable! This section needs to be at least a paragraph in length. Be sure to answer questions like, "Who, what, when, where, why, and how?" You may want to reference the lore as well. Snaxkz glanaced towards the glistening water that shined like diamonds during a nightly sky. His eyes danced like no other as he watched the singing women who was submerged under water. He placed his hand against his hip as he let out a soft giggle. To which he would throw himself into the body of water. His legs paddled their way towards the women as he reached his hand outwards.

To which the mask creature would reveal itself. A siren with the voice from the angels above yet the face of a monster from below. Snaxkz smirked to himself as he wanted to speak but by being submerged, he had to hold every last breath. He proceeded to take several hits by the aquatic creature as Draconic Scales which glistened like amethyst in a crystal cove. Would block a few hits. He would use his carnivorous teeth to bite into the sirens body. Tearing off chucks of meat which slowly begun to create a Red Sea. The moon which shined a bit of light mixed amongst the red blood almost resembling an eclipse. While they too continue to fight. Snaxkz oxygen would slowly gain the best of him. He would take the head of the siren up towards the surface where he proceeds to devour its body

Hope you enjoy :D

3Euphoria3

Staff member
Whitelist Team
Pending.png

Hey Traveler! Don't think we've forgotten about you, currently Inkwells whitelists are on pause. But don't worry! We're working on getting everything up and running so the server can be the best it can be for you! Please reply down below with your discord and we'll have one of our whitelist team contact you once your application is processed!

Thank you for your patience! -
Inkwell Staff

CutePonyo

View attachment 199

Hey Traveler! Don't think we've forgotten about you, currently Inkwells whitelists are on pause. But don't worry! We're working on getting everything up and running so the server can be the best it can be for you! Please reply down below with your discord and we'll have one of our whitelist team contact you once your application is processed!

Thank you for your patience! -
Inkwell Staff
SmolPonyo#4233