Cosmic_Evil's Whitelist Application

dogbew

So, adventurer, what is your name? Cosmic_Evil

Do you have any travel companions you'd like to bring along, friend? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Hm, how old are you, friend? I, er, need it for the form here. 24

How did you find out about this voyage, anyhow? Planet Minecraft

Alright, we have some rules set about for the voyage ahead. To make sure you understand them, please recite them to me. We don't want any funny business, after all! powergaming is abusing mechanics in an unfair way to get an advantage over someone else that you wouldn't otherwise have, metagaming is using out of character information that you haven't learned in character. Roleplay is putting yourself in the role of another person or character, in this case your own character, and making actions as they would.

Now that we've gone over the rules of the vessel, are there any that stick out to you? My favorite rule is the Consequence Policy, I'm happy to see that there's clear guidelines for what will happen when people violate the rules!

Out of curiosity, what is your ancestry? The most interesting race to me is the Tang-Shi, the Tang-Sukoni specifically, I've always loved the aestetic of Tieflings and I find the ability to swap your type between the two to be very cool!

What is it that interests you, friend? The lore of this server seems friendly, open and diverse enough so that you can make any character that comes to mind, be it a unique idea or a straight down the middle fantasy character. I look forward to seeing not only what I can create but what others come up with as well.

Would you mind regaling me with a tale while we wait for the workers to take care of this form? You enter a tavern where you see a large Tang-Nijoni man arm-wrestling a large raven haired human female. You hear the cries of two Smallfolke barking out to the crowd '10 glimmers to challenge the Tang-Nijoni...100 glimmers if you win.' Choose your actions carefully, traveler…

Put in an answer as though you are roleplaying. Be sure to include emotes and dialogue if applicable! This section needs to be at least a paragraph in length. Be sure to answer questions like, "Who, what, when, where, why, and how?" You may want to reference the lore as well. Ushi-onna would make her way through the tavern, taking in the aromas of the various meals cooking in the kitchen as she passed. Turning the corner into the dining area, she would notice a large Tang-Njoni seemingly make short work of a human female in an arm wrestle. She would squint her eyes at the nearby window, the sun making its exit from the sky letting through its last few harsh rays of light on the Tang-Sukoni's eyes; happy to see it becoming night, she decided to take the plunge and challenge the red-skinned brute's game.

She would reach into her pouch and raise ten glimmers above her head, making her way through the crowd and placing them down on the table. She would grin across the way to the large-armed man sat across from her - "Think you can beat me?" She'd call over to him, mockingly -

"Just don't cry if I beat you too bad." The man would say, placing his arm up on the small table between them and holding his hand up in the typical arm-wrestle position.

Ushi-onna would scoff, tossing her head to the side and placing her arm next to the man's. She'd narrow her eyes, looking into the red skinned man's to gauge his intentions here - being met with only a dull look in return. As the judge began to move up to the table to officiate the match, she would briefly glance down to notice the large difference in the relative sizes of her arm and his.

There's no time to think about that however - the white and black stripped smallfolke blew his whistle, a piercing sound cutting through the air to mark the start of the contest. As if it happened in an instant, Ushi would meet eyes again with the red-skinned man across from her for but a moment before her attenion is caught on the throbbing pain in her arm. Immediately, the man was able to slam her arm on the table; as if she stood no chance.

"Sorry," the man would say, reaching over with his free arm to grab the glimmers on the table.

"Its," she'd say, sniffling as she fought back tears - "Its no problem." the Ushi would blurt out, before casting her eyes down at the ground and making her way out of the tavern in shame.

3Euphoria3

Staff member
Whitelist Team
Pending.png

Hey Traveler! Don't think we've forgotten about you, currently Inkwells whitelists are on pause. But don't worry! We're working on getting everything up and running so the server can be the best it can be for you! Please reply down below with your discord and we'll have one of our whitelist team contact you once your application is processed!

Thank you for your patience! - Inkwell Staff

dogbew

cosmic_evil#0001 on the discord
View attachment 208

Hey Traveler! Don't think we've forgotten about you, currently Inkwells whitelists are on pause. But don't worry! We're working on getting everything up and running so the server can be the best it can be for you! Please reply down below with your discord and we'll have one of our whitelist team contact you once your application is processed!

Thank you for your patience! - Inkwell Staff