Armored_Ghost's Whitelist Application

Armored_Ghost

So, adventurer, what is your name? Armored_Ghost

Do you have any travel companions you'd like to bring along, friend? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Hm, how old are you, friend? I, er, need it for the form here. 15

How did you find out about this voyage, anyhow? Palastartes (ign) / ║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║#6409 (discord name)

Alright, we have some rules set about for the voyage ahead. To make sure you understand them, please recite them to me. We don't want any funny business, after all! Roleplay is interacting with an imaginary world through an imaginary character, as if you were that character in that world. Powergaming is forcing the outcome of an action while roleplaying, for example saying outright that an action succeeds, or doing something that your character realistically would not be capable of. Metagaming is using out of character information as in-character knowledge

Now that we've gone over the rules of the vessel, are there any that stick out to you? It's interesting how freeform the abilities seem to be, and in general how creativity-focused it is. It is also nice to see an actual system for combat that uses objective character stats for certain things.

Out of curiosity, what is your ancestry? Humans, funnily enough. I like how in this server's lore their supposed 'adaptability' present in almost every setting actually shows through with interesting mechanics.

What is it that interests you, friend? The focus on dreams/dreaming in magic. I feel like this might be partially because I myself don't dream, but I've also never seen anything similar on other servers.

Would you mind regaling me with a tale while we wait for the workers to take care of this form? You reach a small pond, deep and clear, which glows with the soft blue light of magic. At the bottom are various skulls of animals and beings. At the same time you come to the realization that none look like victims of violence you hear a song being sung by a warbly feminine voice, almost like they were trying to sing while drinking water, the woman is seemingly drowning at the bottom of the pond. What do you do?

Put in an answer as though you are roleplaying. Be sure to include emotes and dialogue if applicable! This section needs to be at least a paragraph in length. Be sure to answer questions like, "Who, what, when, where, why, and how?" You may want to reference the lore as well. The Warped man frees his attention from one of the skulls, his right hand drifting up to scratch the itching mark on his left forearm. Entirely futile in the presence of magic, but he had more important things to think about. Gears in his mind immediately started turning. How could he help? Should he help? Was this pond dragging people in, or was this singing voice the culprit? At that last one, he internally scolded himself. He threw his backpack off to the side on the shore, already wading knee-deep into the pond. Again he could feel his mark hissing at him, but he couldn't just potentially leave someone to drown, even if it was a trick, he couldn't defy everything that he had stood for his entire life. He was on edge, ready to either dive forward or leap backwards to save himself. He tried to quickly judge the situation again, now closer to both the water itself and the seemingly drowning woman. Who was singing? Why? Would the water itself pull him in?

3Euphoria3

Staff member
Whitelist Team
Pending.png

Hey Traveler! Don't think we've forgotten about you, currently Inkwells whitelists are on pause. But don't worry! We're working on getting everything up and running so the server can be the best it can be for you! Please reply down below with your discord and we'll have one of our whitelist team contact you once your application is processed!

Thank you for your patience! -
Inkwell Staff

Armored_Ghost

View attachment 202

Hey Traveler! Don't think we've forgotten about you, currently Inkwells whitelists are on pause. But don't worry! We're working on getting everything up and running so the server can be the best it can be for you! Please reply down below with your discord and we'll have one of our whitelist team contact you once your application is processed!

Thank you for your patience! -
Inkwell Staff
ArmoredGhost#2556