Annie_Short's Whitelist Application

Annie_Short

So, adventurer, what is your name? Annie_Short

Do you have any travel companions you'd like to bring along, friend? N/A

Hm, how old are you, friend? I, er, need it for the form here. 21

How did you find out about this voyage, anyhow? Lionfiles, 3Euphoria3

Alright, we have some rules set about for the voyage ahead. To make sure you understand them, please recite them to me. We don't want any funny business, after all! Roleplay is separating yourself from a character and acting out their movements and dialogue. Powergaming is forcing action on another player by ignoring any logic. For example, He kills her now. Metagaming is using information outside of roleplay and using it within such roleplay. For example, I overhear about someone attacking my friend. I then set myself in that roleplay to deliberately intervene and save them.

Now that we've gone over the rules of the vessel, are there any that stick out to you? I really like the third rule, Confidentiality, as I’ve seen some players collect information on others on different servers.

Out of curiosity, what is your ancestry? The Humanity race interests me the most since it has so much more to it than other servers. There are five subraces even and they have their own weaknesses.

What is it that interests you, friend? I enjoy the magic system as it’s not very complicated and quite understandable.

Would you mind regaling me with a tale while we wait for the workers to take care of this form? You enter a tavern where you see a large Tang-Nijoni man arm-wrestling a large raven haired human female. You hear the cries of two Smallfolke barking out to the crowd '10 glimmers to challenge the Tang-Nijoni...100 glimmers if you win.' Choose your actions carefully, traveler…

Put in an answer as though you are roleplaying. Be sure to include emotes and dialogue if applicable! This section needs to be at least a paragraph in length. Be sure to answer questions like, "Who, what, when, where, why, and how?" You may want to reference the lore as well. Tuija enters the tavern with a cautious demeanor, her last encounter wasn’t the greatest. She overhears two Smallfolke yelling “Ten glimmers to challenge the Tang-Nijoni! One hundred if you win!” She thinks it over before deciding to take a chance, putting her arm up on the table in front of him. “Good evening…” The Tang-Nijoni stares down at the smaller woman, bringing his hand up and gripping her own. She tries as hard as she can, attempting to push his arm down to no avail. Finally, Tuija uses her other hand to poke the man in the eyes, pushing his arm down in the process! Everyone blinks, staring at the encounter. She watches them all for a moment before snatching the money and running for the door!

3Euphoria3

Staff member
Whitelist Team
Pending.png

Hey Traveler! Don't think we've forgotten about you, currently Inkwells whitelists are on pause. But don't worry! We're working on getting everything up and running so the server can be the best it can be for you! Please reply down below with your discord and we'll have one of our whitelist team contact you once your application is processed!

Thank you for your patience! -
Inkwell Staff