akaVelo's Whitelist Application

akaVelo

So, adventurer, what is your name? akaVelo

Do you have any travel companions you'd like to bring along, friend? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Hm, how old are you, friend? I, er, need it for the form here. 19

How did you find out about this voyage, anyhow? Planet Minecraft

Alright, we have some rules set about for the voyage ahead. To make sure you understand them, please recite them to me. We don't want any funny business, after all! Roleplaying is the act of live acting as a character. Power gaming is like when you are overpowered absolutely unstoppable. Meta gaming is when you use out of role play knowledge in a role play situation.

Now that we've gone over the rules of the vessel, are there any that stick out to you? The fact staff is gonna take care of any player related issue.

Out of curiosity, what is your ancestry? Tang-Sukoni (Dual-Blooded)

What is it that interests you, friend? The Elementarii race fascinates me a lot I wanna learn more about the Arduinne, Ilmarë, and
Primaní race.

Would you mind regaling me with a tale while we wait for the workers to take care of this form? While travelling overseas, a terrible storm breaks out, steering the ship you’re traveling on astray and splintering it against the rocky shore of a small island by the mainland. As you awaken, you find your only means of travel destroyed, and all that were accompanying you on your voyage deceased. What are your next moves, traveler?

Put in an answer as though you are roleplaying. Be sure to include emotes and dialogue if applicable! This section needs to be at least a paragraph in length. Be sure to answer questions like, "Who, what, when, where, why, and how?" You may want to reference the lore as well. My name is Velo Livingstone. I am a 19 years old brown haired 6'0 foot Tang-Sukoni. I am what they call a Business man. I was currently visiting back with my family with my soon to be wife. After spending my vacation with my family not knowing this would be the last time I saw them. I set out back to the city where me and my wife would return home and back to our normal lives. At the last second before we set sail a two young boys come running onto the ship Rex Ferro was running away from home and his brother Rigel Ferro followed him aboard the ship. Then we set out. It was a good first night we all ate a big feast and went fast to sleep. The next thing I remember is waking up next to Rex and Rigel on a completely brand new island. My wife and everyone else on board was completely gone. Rex and Rigel were both passed out. Velo patiently waited for his two new friends to awaken. Soon they would explore this brand new island.

Last edited:

3Euphoria3

Staff member
Whitelist Team
Pending.png

Hey Traveler! Don't think we've forgotten about you, currently Inkwells whitelists are on pause. But don't worry! We're working on getting everything up and running so the server can be the best it can be for you! Please reply down below with your discord and we'll have one of our whitelist team contact you once your application is processed!

Thank you for your patience! -
Inkwell Staff